Privacy and Disclaimer
1. Information We Collect:
- We may collect non-personal information such as the type of web browser you use, your operating system, and the pages you visit on our website.
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it to us through contact forms or email.
2. Use of Information:
- We use the information we collect to improve and customize your experience on our website.
- Any information you provide to us will be used solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries or providing you with requested information.
4. Third-Party Links:
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
- We take reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to us, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission over the internet.
1. Information Accuracy:
- The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.
2. No Warranty:
- We do not provide any warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk.
3. Third-Party Content:
- Some content on this website may be provided by third parties. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of such content.
4. Changes to Website:
- We reserve the right to make changes to the content and functionality of this website at any time without prior notice.
5. Limitation of Liability:
- We shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your use of this website or reliance on its content.
Level 2, 25 Grenfell Street, 5000
Adelaide South Australia
We are dedicated to developing strategies from different perspectives for improved outcomes.
(08) 7094 1977